Policies / Terms and Conditions
All reservations and transportation are subject to the following terms and conditions, please read and understand beforehand
- All prices include 13% HST, driver gratuities are additional (10-15% is customary). All of our pricing is per car, private car service, for 1 to 4 passengers With one pick and one drop location included. Any customer requested detours, toll roads, waiting or extra stops are not included and will be charged .
- Drivers will take payment in the car, Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express (NOTE: Drivers to not carry change, exact Canadian Cash only). Payment in full is due at the time of service.
- Drivers will only take toll highways if requested by customer, all toll charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- Pricing listed on our website is within city limits only, any address not within city limits will be priced accordingly.
- Maximum luggage allowance in our cars are four (27″x20″x12″ including handles/wheels) suit cases and two small carry ons, All your luggage must fit into our trunk. We will refuse all pickups where we can not safely operate our cars due to being over the allowance, the trunk must be able to close with out force and we will not bungee our trunks.
- We require 36 hrs notice for all email and online reservations and changes. All reservations and changes are not valid until you have received an email reservation confirmation notice from us.
- Canadian/US border crossings: Our vehicles DO NOT cross the border into the United States.
- It is the customer’s responsibly to check their email reservation confirmation for accuracy, please make sure all the information, pick up/drop off times and dates are correct, we are not responsible for any errors.
- One hour waiting time for airport pickups is included, drivers will wait a maximum one hour after actual flight arrival, customers delayed longer than one hour at the airport after their actual flight arrival must call our office to confirm their arrival, and then the driver will continue waiting for you. Due to scheduling we can not guarantee a car will wait longer then one hour if you do not inform the office by phone, a no show may be declared and the car will return to base. No shows will be charged full price.
- Our drivers will monitor your flight’s landing time at the Airport, if your flight is delayed landing, the driver will be aware of it. Charter flights (Sunwing, Air Transat, etc) may not be track able, and we may not be able to track your incoming flight, please contact the office with any flight changes.
- If you are not on your scheduled flight, if it’s canceled, missed your connection or if you have changed flights you must inform the office by phone, with at least 3 hours notice.
- Waiting time will be charged at $10.00 per 15 minutes
- We require 12 hours cancellation notice by phone before a scheduled pick up, no shows or short notice cancellations will be charged at full price, Due to scheduling we may not be able to accommodate or guarantee short notice changes.
- All pricing shown or quoted is subject to change without notice.
- Do to Heath and Safety, child safety seats and booster seats, are the sole responsibly of the customer. We do not provide any child or booster seats, nor can we store them.
- Smoking, alcohol consumption, possession of any illegal drugs is not permitted in our vehicles. Drivers have the right to expel any person from the vehicle.
- We take great pride in our service and reliability, however we are not responsible for pickup or drop off times due to weather, highway closures, accidents, traffic, breakdown, incorrect pickup or drop off information or any situation beyond our control.